Saturday, October 19, 2013

Summer Porch


I went with red and white décor on my porch this summer.  I wanted something that would tie in nicely with July 4th and something I could leave up all summer.

I bought a couple of pillows at Pier 1.  The white bench came from World Market last fall on clearance.  I filled the porch with red and white flowers and pots and a couple of ferns.  I found the red watering can at Home Goods.




I made fabric flowers out of blue and white fabrics.  I cut long strips with a scalloped edge, gathered them and hot glued them onto felt.

 

I wrapped a straw wreath with ribbon and glued it here and there.



I pinned the flowers on so I can possibly use the wreath for another holiday or two.  I love how it turned out.  I ties in with 4th of July colors without being too patriotic so I can leave it up all summer.

 



For the 4th we hung back up our windsocks we made last summer.



I also painted some old baseballs and soft balls and put them in a basket on the bench.  I saw the idea via Pinterest and it was linked back to Better Homes and Gardens. 
 
 


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Setting up your porch sounds totally fun! The red and white decor is the perfect choice, providing a vibrant and festive atmosphere that pairs beautifully with the 4th of July celebration while maintaining a summery feel throughout the season. prize. With expertise in interior and decoration, catchmod gives you detailed suggestions and instructions to create interesting and impressive porch spaces. Catchmod also provides suggestions for red and white flowers and ornamental plants, along with how to arrange them in pots or shelves to give a lively accent to the porch. You can find articles on how to take care of bonsai, choose the right plants and how to create a fresh green space. In addition, Catchmod also provides information on famous stores and brands where you can find porch decorations such as chairs, tables, potted plants, or other decorations. You can browse online and local stores where you can find unique and beautiful pieces for your porch. Enjoy a relaxing time on your porch and bask in the beauty of your carefully curated setup!

    ReplyDelete