Monday, November 28, 2011

Homemade Trophy








I cut an idea out of my Family Fun magazine this summer for a home made trophy and saved it for just the right occasion.  And, what do you know?  One came along. 

My friend was turning 40 and I knew it would be the perfect gag gift for her since she loves trophies.  I collected some things that related to her, a few things that are inside jokes, along with some random toys/crap, a plastic cup, a plastic bowl and a tiara. 

Then I spray painted everything gold.


Last I glued it all together.  I used hot glue and nothing melted.  Quick and easy.
And you know what?  She loved it.  My son is asking for his own and wants to know what kind I'm going to make him.


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Mike really liked his for his birthday, it is on the mantle. Adam likes to check it out regularly.

    ReplyDelete