Monday, May 23, 2011

Trader Joe's Gift Basket


I sent my parents a package with some of my favorite (mailable) Trader Joe's items to thank them for having us stay at their house last month. They don't have Trader Joe's where they are and so I thought they'd enjoy it.

Here are a few things it included:

  • Dark chocolate caramel wedges
  • Dark chocolate mint cremes (we opened them to try a few)
  • Sun dried tomatoes
  • Meyer lemon cookie thins
  • Orange dried cranberries
  • Cinnamon almonds
  • Apple bread mix
  • Treats for their dog
  • A TJ shopping bag

Do you have Trader Joe's where you live? Do you love it? What's your favorite item?

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous!!! I wished I had a Trader Joes near me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have a Trader Joes when we were in AZ. I loved the pastas. I could get the different flavors and shapes and they were cheap.

    ReplyDelete