Friday, January 31, 2014

14 Acts of Love


I'm starting my annual 14 Acts of Love again tomorrow.  I did it last year and blogged about the results here.Basically, each day in February my family and I will perform random acts of kindness {or love} in an effort to spread some love this Valentine's Day. 

The kids and I have planned out a few specific acts of service but we'll do some random ones as well.  You can follow along via Instagram {@sometimescreative} and post your acts of service with #14actsoflove.  We'd love to see how you are spreading kindness!



Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea!
    -Kimberly
    Littlemrspreschool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Water Hack Burns 2 lb of Fat OVERNIGHT

    At least 160 000 women and men are using a easy and secret "liquids hack" to drop 1-2 lbs every night while they sleep.

    It's scientific and it works on everybody.

    Just follow these easy step:

    1) Hold a clear glass and fill it with water half the way

    2) Proceed to learn this amazing hack

    you'll be 1-2 lbs skinnier in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your article is very amazing. You done very nice work in this article. Thanks for sharing this article. Now it's time to avail HALFCASTE CREAM SET for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am happy to see this post. They give us ideas on how to create a card for your love one. This is an interesting blog about valentine's day. Now it's time to get services shop front fitters for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love to read this type of article. This post gives me the confidence that I required. Please keep me up to date in this blog. Now its time to avail roller shutter repairs for more information.

    ReplyDelete