Monday, July 15, 2013

Father's Day 2013


I'm very blessed to be married to the World's Best Dad.  I try to make Father's Day special for him each year.  We were fortunate to have my in-laws come visit for Father's Day this year.  But, since I was a month shy of my due date I kept it super, super simple. 



I made photo strip bookmarks for our fathers. 

 
For my husband I printed this little fill in the blank book from Eighten25 and had the kids fill in the pages.  I wanted to add a few pages of my own and they were kind enough to email me which fonts they used so I added a few extras as well.  I love the answers and drawings the kids came up with.






For dinner we grilled burgers and I bought a case of Dad's assorted sodas from World Market


We had no table décor, nothing fancy but we enjoyed a yummy dinner with family and everyone enjoyed themselves.


Later in the evening we roasted s'mores in the fire pit.  I bought a variety of yummy chocolates to put on them.  We liked them all but the Ghirardelli Mint.  It was too strong for a s'more.  My fav is a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup S'more.  Yum!





Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment