Friday, May 17, 2013

Play-Doh Valentines


I've seen cute Play-Doh Valentines all over the web and I knew they'd be an easy, quick valentine this year.  I was still feeling pretty nauseous in February so I was all about simple.



I purchased the Play-Doh in a 24 box for $15.00. 



I found a cute printable label over at Random Thoughts of a Super Mom but I couldn't get it to print clearly for me.  So, I recreated my own.



I printed the labels on card stock.  Then my son just punched out the circles with my EK Success Whale Scallop Punch.  {Love those!}  He glued them on with a tape runner and we were done!

 

I volunteered in his class on Valentine's Day and there was much buzz about the Play-Doh.  They were so much more fun than the paper ones from the store and so simple.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment