Monday, August 20, 2012

Handprints


I posted about the begining of our handprint project back in 2009. 

Starting at the age of one, I've painted my kid's hands and done their handprint on a little canvas.  I just use acrylic paint.  Now that they are three and five, I have eight to hang. 

The bonus is that my mom sent me a package full of my artwork and school work from when I was young.  In the pile I found my handprint from when I was four!  I cut it out and mounted it on a canvas to include in our collection.  How great is that?  I'm so glad she saved it!

Here is our collection:




Here is my cute little hand:



Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Those look great! And how perfect to include your own handprint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete