Laurie Turk of Tip Junkie is one of the speakers and I can't wait to meet her. Hopefully I'll learn a few new things to implement here!
My family is going with me for the weekend and we're excited to do a few fun things in St. Louis like:
- Eat at Pappy's Smokehouse
- Visit the zoo. It's free and it's a great zoo.
- Take the kids to the Art Museum. Also free and I missed the Chihuly exhibit last time due to renovations.
- Wander around the Gateway Arch then walk to the City Garden and play in the water
- Find and eat a Gooey Louie
- Eat lunch at a deli on The Hill
What other things should I hit while I'm in St. Louis? Anything I shouldn't miss? I'd love suggestions.
I'm off to pack and finish some final touches on my business cards.