Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Three Little Cowboys


Our friends had triplets last year and I figured she wouldn't have much time to scrapbook so I made her an 8 x 8 album with slots measured to insert pictures. I should have scanned in the pages but I took pictures and some of them turned out fuzzy but you get the general idea. I hate to say so myself but the album turned out really cute! I got lots of ideas for the layouts on other websites so this is one of my "imitative" projects. In scrapbooking we call that "scraplifting" and it's perfectly acceptable. I don't know what happened to Justin's page...I must have not taken a picture of that one.
Here's a picture of the album I used and I customized the front with their name (Jackson is the example name it comes with).


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment