Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Thanksgiving ABC Book


I found this cute ABCs of Thanksgiving pdf printable over at This Reading Mama.

I printed out the one with writing lines for my kindergartner and the one for strictly drawing for my three year old.

There's a coloring page for each letter of the alphabet.  I printed the pages on copy paper then stapled them inside a 12 x 18 sheet of construction paper.  Then I glued on her cover printable to the front of each.


We started on November 1st and went through the end of the month writing one thing each day, starting with the particular letter, that they were thankful for.  It was a fun, easy activity.  Thanks for the cute printable!

One day he was thankful for m&ms.



She was thankful for me.  Looks just like me, right?  






Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment