I found this great printable CD cover via Design Mom here. It was actually designed by Danielle at Dandee Designs.
I wanted to find some love songs that we don't hear over and over. So, I turned to my good friend, Eden. She's a music resource queen. Not only does she have an amazing voice, she hosts "Music Monday" each week on Facebook and posts all sorts of great music. She has a few songs on Youtube that she's recorded and a super funny parody about being "Mom of the Year." I think we can all relate, don't you?
- A Thousand Years by Christina Perri
- As Far As It Goes by George Strait
- I And Love And You by The Avett Brothers
- She Is Love by Parachute
- The Scientist by Coldplay
- Turn Your Lights Down Low by Colbie Caillat
- The Reason by Hoobastank
- What If You by Joshua Radin
- The Only Exception by Paramore
- Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol
- My Infinite Love by George Strait
- Without You from Rent
- Lucky by Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat
- Say Hey (I Love You) by Michael Franti
What songs would you include in a LOVE mixed CD?