Monday, February 27, 2012

Valentine Mixed CD


I made up a mixed CD to leave in my husband's car on Valentine's Day Morning. 

I found this great printable CD cover via Design Mom here.  It was actually designed by Danielle at Dandee Designs.



I wanted to find some love songs that we don't hear over and over.  So, I turned to my good friend, Eden.  She's a music resource queen.  Not only does she have an amazing voice, she hosts "Music Monday" each week on Facebook and posts all sorts of great music.  She has a few songs on Youtube that she's recorded and a super funny parody about being "Mom of the Year."  I think we can all relate, don't you?



 
Here are the songs I burned for the CD:
  • A Thousand Years by Christina Perri
  • As Far As It Goes by George Strait
  • I And Love And You by The Avett Brothers
  • She Is Love by Parachute
  • The Scientist by Coldplay
  • Turn Your Lights Down Low by Colbie Caillat
  • The Reason by Hoobastank
  • What If You by Joshua Radin
  • The Only Exception by Paramore
  • Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol
  • My Infinite Love by George Strait
  • Without You from Rent
  • Lucky by Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat
  • Say Hey (I Love You) by Michael Franti

 What songs would you include in a LOVE mixed CD?

  


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. What a great compilation. I will have to copy it. I love that Thousand Years song.
    Another good love song is No Air by Jordan Sparks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cranberries Dream and just like heaven by the cure.

    ReplyDelete