Monday, November 29, 2010

Eye see you!


I saw this on Martha and knew it would be perfect for our Monster's Inc themed costumes (assuming we actually wore them this year). It's just google eyes glued on a bracelet. I bought the plastic bracelet at Wal-Mart for $4 then raided the kid's craft cupboard for their dollar store google eyes. Easy, quick, cute and cheap. I wore it all Halloween weekend and even to church on Sunday with black and white. I got more compliments on that than most jewelry I wear on a regular basis!

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. found this blog post off of Pinterest. Thank you for sharing such a cute craft! I made one on Halloween morning. Didn't have a bracelet, but did have an old duct tape roll that was empty. Just painted it black and glued on the eyes. Thanks for the awesome idea!
    Tammy
    http://tobyandtammythornton.blogspot.com/2011/11/trick-or-treating.html

    ReplyDelete