Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Cookie Dough Truffles



I saw Paula Deen make these cookie dough truffles on her show once (not her recipe) and knew I had to make them. I made them about six months ago and can't stop. They are SO yummy and SO easy to make. I whipped up some this week and dipped them in dark and orange Wilton candy melts. Then I packaged them up for the ladys I visit teach at my church. Then I packaged up the rest and gave them away too for fear of eating them all myself.
Make them. You won't be sorry. Oh, and it's not "real" cookie dough. There are no eggs but they use other ingredients so they are the consistency of cookie dough.

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. How cute!!
    I made eyes balls this season out of cake balls and dipped them into white chocolate and had a chocolate chip as the pupil. I'll have to post a picture on my blog soon.

    ReplyDelete