Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Sticker Club Chain Letter


We got a "sticker club" chain letter this week where you send one sheet of stickers to one child and forward the letter on to six of your friends. I'm sure some mother's hate things like this but I was all about it. I guess it's fun because I really do love getting and sending mail. And my son is just starting to like when things come for him in the mail. I'm realistic in that I don't believe we'll actually get 36 sheets of stickers but I'm hopeful we'll get a few.
Do you like things like this or do they beat you down as a mother?

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. When I was little my mom let me choose if I wanted to do it or not. I don't think you should feel bad about sending them out. It's a choice they can and will make for themselves.
    Camille

    ReplyDelete