Monday, June 29, 2009

Yankee Doodle Birthday Package


My brother-in-law that recently left on a mission for our church celebrates his birthday on July 4th. He'll be celebrating this year in the church mission training center in Utah so I mailed him a red, white and blue birthday package. Anything out of the color scheme I wrapped up in red and blue wrapping paper. I included plenty of snacks, an Old Navy flag t-shirt, a flag, a few light up bouncy balls, a lint roller, some post it notes and I found some great salt water taffy at Wal-Mart with red and blue star wrappers to throw in as well.

Then our family decorated firecracker cards and wrote birthday messages on the back. My husband did the stripes, I did the stars and my two year old did the scribbled one.

Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Cute idea! It brings back memories for me of sending packages to the MTC when my husband was on his mission.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe!~ Great package! I am defintely going to make these firecrackers with my kids. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty component to content. I simply stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to say that I get in fact enjoyed account your weblog posts. Any way I will be subscribing on your feeds or even I success you access constantly fast.

    성인야설
    대딸방
    외국인출장
    마사지

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice content and thanks for sharing such an informative and interesting blog, really nice required information. The things I never imagined and I would request, write more blogs and blog posts like that for us. Thank you once again.

    Name correction in Birth Certificate

    Name change in education certificate

    Surname change after marriage

    Name change in punjab

    Name change affidavit

    Name change after adoption

    Name change gazette

    ReplyDelete