Sunday, February 15, 2009

Fruity Valentines


I ordered Valentine's this year from Fruit Roll Ups. They have cool templates you can use or you can create your own designs. You can upload pictures, text and choose the fonts, sizes, etc...AND they were reasonably priced at $30 for a box of 30 fruit roll ups. I found an online code for 25% off my order so ended up with 60 fruit rolls ups for $54 including shipping. Here are a couple of pictures of the two designs I ordered.


I punched out little tags from my EK Success Whale punches and tied them on with red curly ribbon. Then we handed them out to friends and family. Easy, cheap and I didn't have to bake/make anything (which I wasn't up for and didn't have time for this year).

The website has templates for birthdays, graduation, holidays and blank templates for you to create your own designs. I'll definately order these again! I will say that some of the designs smudged some upon unrolling as they tend to stick and the ink they printed with came off on your hands when you ate them. Just a disclaimer. But, most kids need to wash their hands after eating them anyway. Sticky.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment