Monday, June 18, 2007

Always Creative!


My friend, Stacy, is ALWAYS creative. She designed my birth announcements for my new Sweet Baby James.

She did an amazing job and although they're not my creation, I wanted to post pics for all to see. 

I gave her some photos and this is what she came up with. These are WAY more than my brain ever would have thought of but I did help assemble them if that counts for anything. She put a lot of time creating and assembling them and I am so grateful. She printed them and I punched out the photos with my EK Whale Punch.  Their punches are easy to turn over and see the back so I could cut them exactly center.  The we punch little tiny holes and she put them all together with little jump rings.  We added the striped Martha Stewart Crafts ribbon to the top photo. We found the cute ribbon at Michael's.

We put them into little tins and mailed them in bubble envelopes. She even made matching return address labels for me. 

On a side note, she designed beautiful baby shower invites for my baby shower as well. Like I said, she is always creative. I'm glad we're friends.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment