Thursday, October 16, 2008

Halloween Wreath



Martha made this wreath a couple of weeks ago on her show and had directions in this month's magazine as well. I liked the black spiders with glitter concept but not the moss so I altered her idea a little and made a wreath of my own last week. I took a grapevine wreath* and spray painted it white. Then I added some spider webs and some spiders that I glittered up. It was quick, easy and cheap. My kind of wreath.


*When M.J.Designs closed years ago I stocked up on grapevine wreaths. I bought 10 or 12 at the time because they were $0.10 each. My husband thought I was crazy and said I'd never use them all. When I had the idea to use one for this, I climbed up in the attic and took one out of the bag. I still have four left and am happy tp tell my husband that they ARE getting used.

Pin It!

1 comment: