Thursday, June 25, 2009

Little Packages


My nephew turned 13 this month. He loves to read but I wasn't sure what books he had or wanted to I gave him cash to buy a book with for his birthday. I took 13 one dollar bills and wrapped them each up in a little box for him to open. That's a little more fun than just cash in a card.

On a fun side note....

This is my 99th post. To celebrate my 100th post on this blog I'm going to have a fun giveaway. So stay tuned to see what you could win!

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Perfect idea!!! Money is good for all ages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay Amy, I need your creative mind. I am doing a "Itsy Bitsy Yellow Polka Dot Bikini party for Tatum's 6th birthday. It's a pool party, and I need some cute ideas. I thought you would be just the person to ask. Any cute ideas. I am thinking like cake or cupcake ideas, and cute wording for the invitation! Any help would be greatly appriciated!!!
    Thanks!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete