Thursday, June 4, 2009

Go Nuts!


To spread my love for circus peanuts, I put together some goody bags full of them today. I attached a tag that read, "School's Out....Go Nuts!" and delivered them to my nieces and nephews this afternoon after their last day of school. Had I thought about it earlier, I would have found some better packaging, but I had these little cello bags with green flowers on hand....and with a newborn and a two year old, I had no desire to find something "better." And, seriously, they're kids. The packaging is going straight in the trash. Like the gumballs, you could use this idea for the end of school or seminary, birthdays or other holidays. Any day is a good day for circus peanuts.Do you love circus peanuts too?

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Wowzer! These are so awesome! I wish I saw them sooner!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I HATE them! My husband loves them though. This is such a cute idea.

    ReplyDelete