Saturday, May 16, 2009

Burp Cloths


I made a few more flannel and chenille burp cloths for a baby shower this week. The gal had twins, a boy and a girl so I did several colors. I used the flannel I had around the house but think I'll buy some coordinating receiving blankets and cut them up for a gift next time. I've made ragged burp cloths in the past and crocheted the edges of some hemstitched ones but after making these for myself, they are my new favorites. They are soft and very absorbent.

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I wanna say thank you for providing this great information. I feel too good to read this awesome blog. Keep sharing this type of content. And if you are Interested in Tradng, Buying and selling of crypto currency like Bitcoin , ethereum etc. then you must visit PCEX Member
    , one of the best place for cryptocurrency trading

    ReplyDelete